The Library How (9 Feb 2022) Online
Need help navigating the library and using library resources for your assignments?
Join us on Wednesday, 9 February 2022, 12.00 pm - 1.30pm as we walk you through what you'll need to know! We'll be covering:
- Understanding the different forms and sources of information
- Understanding the literature review process
- Searching for articles and resources (basic search, advanced search, boolean search)
- Differences between SUSS Library search and searching in databases and journals
- Filtering and narrowing your search results
- Accessing and downloading articles/library resources for your assignments
- Other resources available to you (e.g. Research guides, RemoteXs Proxy Bookmarklet, etc)
...and everything else in between! We'll also be happy to take any questions you might have, too.
(P.S. If you can't make this session, do join us on Friday, 11 February 2022, 6.30pm - 8.00pm instead.)
This session will be held on Zoom.
Related LibGuide: A Guide to Using the Library: Student Edition by Marion Ngo
- Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Debra L'Angellier
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.