The Library How, Post-Grad Edition (Fri 18 Feb 2022) Online
Need help navigating the library and using library resources for your assignments for your graduate research?
Join us on Friday, 18 February 2022, 6.30 pm - 8.00pm as we walk you through what you'll need to know! We'll be covering:
- Evaluating resources using the CRAAP test
- Getting help with the literature process (Sage Research Methods)
- Searching for resources on SUSS Library (basic search, advanced search, boolean search)
- Filtering and narrowing your search results
- Navigating through databases like:
- Cambridge Journals
- Academic Search Primer
We'll also be happy to take any questions you might have, too.
(P.S. If you can't make this session, do join us on Wednesday, 16 February 2022, 12.00pm - 1.30pm instead.)
This session will be held on Zoom.
Related LibGuide: Searching for Resources by Marion Ngo
- Friday, February 18, 2022
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Debra L'Angellier
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.